The Global Analyst Training Program is a mini-MBA program that offers participants the chance to gain the skills, knowledge, and exposure necessary to advance their career in analysis, strategy, operations and management-oriented roles. The program provides career-minded executives with a competitive head-start and a meaningful introduction to a thriving and lasting career.
For ambitious young executives, enrolling in the Global Analyst Training Program is a unique way to expand their experience, enhance their qualifications, build a strong professional network, and connect with key industry leaders.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to business analysis concepts, and be equipped for Analysis, Strategy, and Management oriented roles across different industry.
- Learn about frameworks for developing a research strategy that includes everything from problem definition, instrument design, data collection, data analysis, and decision making.
- Develop effective marketing strategies and identify sources of competitive advantage through differentiation.
- Manage and lead change in organizations of varying sizes by implementing strategies, plans, and projects on time, on budget, and at the highest quality.
- Turn financial, marketing, customer, and economic data into breakthrough insights that drive organizational success.
- Acquire valuable skills and support needed to accelerate your career along your desired path.
There are no reviews yet.