1. What is Data Analytics?
A) Collection of raw data to keep for future purpose.
B) The process of analysing raw data to find trends and answer questions.
C) The process of analysing anything
2. _______________ , _________ and _________ makes up Data science
A) Statistical knowledge, programming knowledge and domain knowledge.
B) Statistical Knowledge, mathematical knowledge, computer knowledge.
C) Statistical knowledge, scientific knowledge, mathematical knowledge.
3. ________________ is certain set of data you cannot process with your mind.
A) Big data
B) Physical data
C) Social media data
4. Web analytics is done for the purpose of
A) Understanding and optimizing web data
B) Destroying web data
C) Data science.
0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is Data Analytics?
2. _________ , __________ and __________ makes up Data science.
3. ____________ is certain set of data you cannot process with your mind.
4. Web analytics is done for the purpose of _____________